Song Spotlight: Sabrina Carpenter's "Feather"


    I know. I'm late on trends. I should have talked about this masterpiece last year. Sue me. 
    I noticed "Feather" by Sabrina Carpenter had risen up the charts some because people are understandably craving more of her amazing music. Since her latest album, Short n' Sweet, is dropping tomorrow, I thought we'd talk about "Feather" today. It was the landmark single released from her last effort, e-mail I can't send. Which is really solid, btw. 
    "Feather" is effortlessly gorgeous. But anything Carpenter puts out has to be drenched in her personality and most of the time shows off her sense of humor. Case in point: that delicious hook during the chorus. You can't go wrong with this song. I've listened to it a lot. It screams autumn song to me. It's so catchy you can't help but sing along with it.
    And also, that music video:



Rank: S...abrina Carpenter Rank
Recommendation: when you feel light like a feather and you float through the memories like a waste of time. 



Comments

Popular Posts